zaterdag 12 april 2008

Dag 14 (21 Feb)

This morning we had a lesson on ‘The landscapes of the Netherlands’. Unfortunately I don’t study geology or geography, so it was quite hard for the teacher to fascinate me (although I did try to be fascinated). Soil, once again the story of how the Netherlands conquered their land and a few very difficult words, not my piece of cake.

In the afternoon we had another refreshing session of drama, unfortunately it was the last one we will have. Mrs. Schuit (those names!) is a really good teacher and I like her. She is very open-minded so you can try whatever you want in drama class. Today I wasn’t feeling very well, she saw it and said that I could just take it easy. I think this was really nice of her.
This lesson we worked on characters. First on posture, then also on speech. It was really nice to discover how much you can do with your posture. You can act with your body without using words; I like this. As a teacher this knowledge is very interesting. You shouldn’t always tell a pupil he/she isn’t behaving as it should be; you could also use your body language or your eyes. I think I’m more an ‘eye’ teacher.

Because of my not so feeling well, I just went straight to bed after the lessons.

Geen opmerkingen: